Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Premier craft party- chicks and bunnies

I'm hosting my premier craft party
in you are in the Las Vegas area e mail me at lollipopsandbows@gmail.com for an invite!

What will be making?
you choose chicks or bunnies
each kit contains 1lg and 1 small
you get to personalize your chick or bunny- to me this is the fun of this product line is it has personality.  You can see some of the adorable ideas below and hopefully more to come.







How much are one of these adorable kits you ask?
The premier kit is $15.00 for one large and one small on all orders placed by March 31st the night of my premier party.   You want both well Okay just this once both kits for $25.00.
What you want it for FREE? 
Host a party in the southern Nevada/ Utah area with 10 friends and it can be yours for free.
If you not in our area place an order for 10 kits and the 11th is yours FREE!
Set a date to party and paint with the girls NOW!

No comments: