Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Where will I be?

Sorry I thought I had posted this earlier but, apparently not. I have been busy doing Super Saturdays and craft shows. I've had little time to breathe but, life is good. So where will I be for the rest of 2009.
Nov. 4- 6th my bows and a few selected items will be at

Date and Times: Wednesday November 4 from 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Thursday November 5 from 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Friday November 6 from 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday November 7 from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Location: 5147 Chapel View Ct., North Las Vegas
Washburn and Clayton (Home of Pete and Terri Shields)
Saturday Nov 7th I will be at Town Square
Angels for Angels Craft show
It's from 11-5 It benefit's Olive Crest.
Town Square is the new mall on the South end of the strip next to Fry's.
Then I have again been invited to participate in the Behind the Picket Fences Boutique.
Check out the sneek peeks on the blog.
November 19th &20th9:00 am - 9:00 pmNovember 21st9:00 am - 4:00 p.m
Can't wait to see you all. If you need bows to match holiday dresses please drop me a line and we can get together!

No comments: